Fireside Turkey Fusion Soup
Solaris soup for the soul! This soup is ideal for chilly winter days and the perfect immunity booster during the cold months!
- 4 lbs organic ground turkey
- 1 large pre-cut organic butternut squash
- 1 large carton broccoli/cauliflower/carrot mix
- 2 cartons riced cauliflower
- 1 large baby spinach
- 8 medium leeks finely chopped
- 1 large mixed mushrooms chopped
- 2 boxes turkey bone broth
- 2 boxes turkey broth low sodium
- 2 roots turmeric
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds for topping
- In electric fry pan, sauté leeks
- Add organic turkey and brown
- When brown, take the turkey out of the pan and set it aside in a large bowl
- Fry riced cauliflower (Take all the turkey juices out and use the same fry pan)
- Sauté until browned and cooked
- AT THE SAME TIME in a large soup pot, add turkey bone broth, vegetable mix, squash, and tumeric roots
- Boil until soft, then puree.
- Chop peppers and finely chop mushrooms.
- Add low sodium turkey broth, organic turkey, riced cauliflower, mushrooms, and peppers to the soup pot that has ingredients from step 6
- Bring to a boil then simmer on low for 45 minutes to marry the flavors
- Turn off heat and fold in large bag of baby spinach
- Cover for 10 minutes
- Top with pumpkin seeds and serve!
Calories: 92kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 14gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 35mgPotassium: 298mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 2881IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!