Overflowing with 3 of our 10 Best Detox Foods, this delicious Strawberry & Avocado Spinach Salad is a perfect Springtime dish!
Strawberry & Avocado Spinach Salad
Fresh, delicious and detox friendly! Throw this salad together to have with lunch, dinner or even as a snack.
- 4 cups Fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 Avocado pitted and diced
- 1/4 Small red onion thinly sliced
- 3 Fresh strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Sliced raw almonds
- Pour olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice together in small bowl. Whisk to mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Mix spinach, strawberries, avocados, onions and almonds together in salad bowl.
- Top with desired amount of vinaigrette.
Sodium: 51mgCalcium: 109mgVitamin C: 35mgVitamin A: 5703IUSugar: 4gFiber: 4gPotassium: 915mgCalories: 161kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 12gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 10gIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!