Overflowing with 3 of our 10 Best Detox Foods, this delicious Strawberry & Avocado Spinach Salad is a perfect Springtime dish!
Strawberry & Avocado Spinach Salad
Fresh, delicious and detox friendly! Throw this salad together to have with lunch, dinner or even as a snack.
- 4 cups Fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 Avocado pitted and diced
- 1/4 Small red onion thinly sliced
- 3 Fresh strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Sliced raw almonds
- Pour olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice together in small bowl. Whisk to mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Mix spinach, strawberries, avocados, onions and almonds together in salad bowl.
- Top with desired amount of vinaigrette.
Calories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 5gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 51mgPotassium: 915mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 5703IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 109mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!