Strawberry & Avocado Spinach Salad
Fresh, delicious and detox friendly! Throw this salad together to have with lunch, dinner or even as a snack.
- 4 cups Fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 Avocado pitted and diced
- 1/4 Small red onion thinly sliced
- 3 Fresh strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Sliced raw almonds
Pour olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice together in small bowl. Whisk to mix thoroughly. Set aside.
Mix spinach, strawberries, avocados, onions and almonds together in salad bowl.
Top with desired amount of vinaigrette.
Sodium: 51mgCalcium: 109mgVitamin C: 35mgVitamin A: 5703IUSugar: 4gFiber: 4gPotassium: 915mgCalories: 161kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 12gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 10gIron: 4mg